Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 67

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Moxxie and Heather work in Jorung Bird Park together but they are terrible workers and will lost their job before this park will be closed

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
I have previously owned one cockatiel and two budgies. I currently own one sulphur crested cockatoo
Moxxie and Heather work in Jorung Bird Park together but they are terrible workers and will lost their job before this park will be closed
My bird can't work though 😂😂😂 he doesn't even know that he can fly when he wants (His wings have never been clipped but he always enjoys walking) Also Moxxie is my bird's name

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
Willow is busy stealing food deliveries from DoorDash. Mmm fries.
Heather is selling illegal pirated copies of Rio and Rio 2 to children

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Moxxie is a human who walks dressed up as a yellow crested cockatoo

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
Moxxie is a human who walks dressed up as a yellow crested cockatoo
(I'd like to 😂😂😂) Rozalka's bird was one of the 28 birds stolen from Parrot Outreach Society

moxxiethecockatoo

Jul 20, 2022
Parrots
(idk 😆 )

Everybody wants a pic with Moxxie but it's not for free
Rozalka dyed her bird red with hair dye that was not PETA approved and was tested on other animals

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).

moxxiethecockatoo doesn't even own a cockatoo. She just spray painted a kitten white and puts it up on social media for "likes" the bird is in fact a kitten. He/She going the kardashian route. It's all about the clicks...​

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
sothis game has ended?

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Well, Donna isn't even ACTUALLY a budgie enthusiast! She has a TON of macaws and is just pretending to have budgies because she saw that Clark_conure has 6 budgies and she wants to be like Clark!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots

foxgloveparrot came from a rich family that invented the modern electric can opener.​

They lobbyd to get all bird foods put in cans but when they went to plastic bags they lost a huge market share. Since then foxgloveparrot has been trying to sell budgies in cans. (Its ok there are air holes)

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.

foxgloveparrot came from a rich family that invented the modern electric can opener.​

They lobbyd to get all bird foods put in cans but when they went to plastic bags they lost a huge market share. Since then foxgloveparrot has been trying to sell budgies in cans. (Its ok there are air holes)
PSSST. . . Rico-tiel is actually 98, lives in a nursing home, and spends the days playing with a stuffed cockatiel named Rico!

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Donna is a puppet with an AI-powered brain that allows her to type on the forums!

Most Reactions

Latest posts