The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Just when it was feeling a bit safer to go outside!!
Looks like that guy is about to find out just how his Amazon truly feels about the care he had been receiving!!
The warning: Loving Care for Your Parrot!! Things Could Change!!
Is this like that Karma Thing??

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Well, well, well...

I was honored by the following thread... congratulating me and mine on our 8th anniversary here.

Thank you, Terry, one and all.

By coincidence, my family and I are also celebrating our 25th anniversary (in the same week) of relocating to Cleveland from New Mexico. The Rb was 12 tears old. I was... uhhh... 29! Again!!!

Thank you, PF!

View attachment 39951
I'm a bit confused- on your profile it says that you joined in 2016, but it's 2022... so is it supposed to be 6th anniversary orrr-?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm a bit confused- on your profile it says that you joined in 2016, but it's 2022... so is it supposed to be 6th anniversary orrr-?
Great catch, Pipp! I think I must have looked at May 14 as 2014. I changed the title but will leave all the rest, and we can reuse it in 2 years..lol

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Rb TALK.jpg

"Okay y'all know my family moverated a while back an I got new townhome new window, is nice. I lived in a bunch of places so far and some better some worserated. Anyway this one got window on nice little street, here it is. "
room.jpg

Last edited:
OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
"Okay an here we with workerators, what they doin??? Cuttin all the nice grass all off, pullin nice weeds, drivin trucks all over. And guess tryin to fix their mess, they got more trucks and stuff and they doin this an that but they just makin it worse, is big mess, smoking cigarettes, standin around, guess they confused!"
bobcat.jpg

Last edited:
OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
"More messerating, need more trucks still trying to fix but just digging dirt, moverating it, putting back, throwerating some seeds to the birds an covering with hay which is rude, what in the world? How you give somebody food then throw hay on???""
truck.jpg

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots

Rb TALK.jpg

"Gail says theys improving lawn an driveway. HahahahahahehehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I just hope there something left when they done. This the Rickeybird signing off."

Last edited:

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
Such exciting commentary. I’m glad Rickeybird was able to keep watch on them and make sure they finished the job. It was very clever of him to use the Patagonian Jedi mind-control trick to send Rival out there to be his eyes and ears and head-shaker. Y’all need to move to DC ... with RB keeping watch on Congress, everyone will straighten up and fly right! Or left, or middle… they will fly correctly!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots

Rb TALK.jpg

"MayBe I rUN for pResident, straighten EVERYThing out!
Closerate all borders to everbody except whosevers got chiles. Switcherate IRS around, everbody pay taxes in chiles. Defund-erate deficit, nobody owes nothing. Put budgies in charge of infrastructure, they just chewerate it all up an we start over. Send Amazons to Ukriane, they kick Russians up to North Pole till the army all just freezerates.
What else you got, I get solution.
Okay, now is time for Cabinet Meeting."
box.jpg

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
"Okay this here the RickeybiRD again which am ME. More adventureS with window!
We gonna lookerate at man which Gail call The PainteR. He fiddle around with front door, scrape an scraperate it, sprayerate it, so forth so forth then, lookie this!!!! He got some white stuff which look quite a bit like white part of POO to me, an he brusherate it all over door till door all white, used to be gold, now all poo-white! Then Made SECONd cote, too!!! Then after it all dry he very very proud. Now we got door look like poo. What you think bout THAT?"

painter.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Aunty G, that's AMAZING, you're absolutely right!! The Rb must be a master at interyer redeckeratin'!! Who knew there was a shade of paint called "Rickeybird Poop White"?! You gotta zoom in a little, but there it is, plain as day, top row third from the left!!

jZt16KM.png

And a very healthy shade of poop white it is too!

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
I love watching the remodeling show on this Home and Garden channel. Or is it the Hen and Gander channel? That sounds an awful lot like Hen and Xander! What is Rickeybird REALLY looking for out there? Has he got word of a secret plot? An HB1 visa application for a certain Rival of the Rival?

Most Reactions

Latest posts