GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
And speaking of breaking news...

Just in from the Xanderbird Scrapbook, from which sprang this exciting news...

oz.jpg

Kentuckienne

Supporting Vendor
Oct 9, 2016
Middle of nowhere (kentuckianna)
Parrots
Roommates include Gus, Blue and gold macaw rescue and Coco, secondhand amazon
The bad influence of the Rickeybird grows ever nearer. Around Xmas, I brought a small purple glitter bird ornament to a local Mexican restaurant. They hung it behind the cash register. I figured it will be up a while as they never change their decor. Well. It’s still up, but now the whole place is being buttfeathered by a purple punk peacock! The nerve!

Attachments

• DCBA1D8F-98D6-45E6-8300-E57E1AEDB2FA.jpeg
    DCBA1D8F-98D6-45E6-8300-E57E1AEDB2FA.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 49
OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
For those of tender years or proper upbringings, or both... "Dave's Not Here, Man" is an iconic routine by Cheech y Chong, heralders of the New Age and all things evolved therefrom.
Moderators, if you have to delete this video, please send me and K to the corner with the newly-established purple buttfeather scene,that we may contemplate our waywardness.

Here is the Dave thing.

And here is the Buttfeather thing.

Isn't it wonderful how our Community celebrates and builds upon the finest in American culture?

Yes, yes, it is.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Somebody better get to the bottom of this.
I highly suggest you start doing that! Where oh where is Rickeybird?
Wait, he isn't on his way up here to beat up Xander is he...you would give me a warning, right? I need to prepare his altar of chilies before he gets here.

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
All rise...
Turn your Hymnals to page 38...

And what else is any self-respecting Patagonian conure gonna sing whilst devouring truckloads of chiles at The Rickeybird Chop Shop?? "Chile Love Songs" of course! Hit it, Sir Paul!! :D
Although it's rude to sing with your beak full ;)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
All rise...
Turn your Hymnals to page 38...

And what else is any self-respecting Patagonian conure gonna sing whilst devouring truckloads of chiles at The Rickeybird Chop Shop?? "Chile Love Songs" of course! Hit it, Sir Paul!! :D
Although it's rude to sing with your beak full ;)
Always a pleasure for us to be singing from the same page of the Chile Love Songs hymn book with you and Rival and that rascally Rb, Aunty G ❤️ 🙏 :love:🤗😘

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
And in other news...

It's Cinco de Mayo, which means it's the Rickeybird's hatchday. 38 years ago today, the little guy pecked his way into the world. About three months later, he became my constant companion.
Now I gotta go figure out how to change his age again in my profile, etc.
Happy Cinco de Mayo, everybody!

Most Reactions

Latest posts