Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Once time I had such idea to create such thread but I forgot/was too lazy. ;)

I've had too many bird dreams to choose any right now... They are different kinds - some of them are about my real birds, in others I have more birds or I just dream about any parrots... or even about characters created by me... Sometimes I am a parrot... (even this happens)
There are even single times when I dreamt about this forum... lol
That sounds AWESOME! I wish I had mostly bird dreams! But nope, I get the goofy dreams lol

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Whenever you think about your scary ex, think of how short and scrawny he is and think of him as a harmless Smurf.
Well, he was like the site of a Smurf, and had the fighting ability of a slug, so this is actually really solid advice!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
That sounds AWESOME! I wish I had mostly bird dreams! But nope, I get the goofy dreams lol
You misunderstood me a bit. Parrots are one of the most often things I dream about but I don't think it's over 50% of my dreams... and most of my dreams are so goofy... for example today i dreamed that my friend lives on the last floor and she prefers going home using balconies instead of stairs :LOL: To make it even more strange - her neighbors decided to do stairs connecting their balconies šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I have no idea why I had such dream... this friend doesn't even live on the last floor

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
What was the strangest bird in your dream?
Probably like an all red bird like a cardinal but it was a parrot, also the cages seem to be super elaborate. Like a chinese temple, I dunno may reliving a past life.....

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
You misunderstood me a bit. Parrots are one of the most often things I dream about but I don't think it's over 50% of my dreams... and most of my dreams are so goofy... for example today i dreamed that my friend lives on the last floor and she prefers going home using balconies instead of stairs :LOL: To make it even more strange - her neighbors decided to do stairs connecting their balconies šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I have no idea why I had such dream... this friend doesn't even live on the last floor
Oop, my bad lol

That dream sounds like the dreams I have šŸ’€

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Probably like an all red bird like a cardinal but it was a parrot, also the cages seem to be super elaborate. Like a chinese temple, I dunno may reliving a past life.....
Thatā€™s interesting! A Chinese temple? Something like these?
566DE6AB-6F81-4DA7-9E57-87A6A147C030.jpeg
6D590FD8-3CFB-4B80-A990-583446AA3DE9.jpeg
EBC0EBED-FA1B-4858-973F-FDADF9222607.jpeg
AECAB3AC-82D5-49B1-8C4B-ABF2FD060E84.jpeg
B3CF1525-79F6-4EC6-A677-79620A959272.jpeg
C125340F-7C6B-421E-8BE2-F93BA4C11A2E.jpeg
41663C27-7A83-418D-8DDB-7E4E6E722579.jpeg
1F1CCFF4-98B0-4A77-841B-93EED40F1F1E.jpeg

FB6968AA-8FF9-4BA5-92A4-1F2B2CCF9472.jpeg

I love the look of these cages but thatā€™s about all I like lol

You could have been reliving a past life!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
It's similar... I must admit.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
It's similar... I must admit.
Maybe it was a dream with aspects of a past life intertwined within it? And thatā€™s where the cage may have come from? Iā€™m not sure though because I canā€™t speak on your behalf since I didnā€™t have your exact experience.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
It was like a pagoda house thing inside a cage...I dunno It has liek a house inside a cage.

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
This time today I had a bird dream... but it doesn't really make sense. I was with my fids on my balcony (without cages!) and my dad scared Zenek making him fly away and he didn't know how to come back... and he screamed "mama" (he doesn't even say this word).
The last thing I remember was me wanting to go out to find Zenek. maybe here my dream was finished.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
This time today I had a bird dream... but it doesn't really make sense. I was with my fids on my balcony (without cages!) and my dad scared Zenek making him fly away and he didn't know how to come back... and he screamed "mama" (he doesn't even say this word).
The last thing I remember was me wanting to go out to find Zenek. maybe here my dream was finished.
That's not a dream- that's a nightmare!

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Thatā€™s horrifying!

texsize

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
Oct 23, 2015
Media
so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
They donā€™t even show up in Harry Potter.
but maybe they should.

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Now, this isn't a dream image- it's real! I took a longView attachment 50622 road trip today to northern Maine moose country and look what I saw! I'll bet you don't have these kind of moose in Alaska!
No, I donā€™t think youā€™ll find that moose in Alaska! But I donā€™t think youā€™ll find a giant chicken statue like you will in Chicken, Alaska!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
No, I donā€™t think youā€™ll find that moose in Alaska! But I donā€™t think youā€™ll find a giant chicken statue like you will in Chicken, Alaska!
I wanted so badly to see a real moose today because we drove deep into moose country, the northern shore of Moosehead Lake, which is only accessible by boat or a 30 mile long dirt logging road (in horrible condition) up near the Canadian border in northwestern Maine where the moose outnumber people 3 to 1, but I still didn't see any moose. But I saw that statue and made my husband pull over and turn around and go back so I could get some good pictures. A flying moose! What a hoot!

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I wanted so badly to see a real moose today because we drove deep into moose country, the northern shore of Moosehead Lake, which is only accessible by boat or a 30 mile long dirt logging road (in horrible condition) up near the Canadian border in northwestern Maine where the moose outnumber people 3 to 1, but I still didn't see any moose. But I saw that statue and made my husband pull over and turn around and go back so I could get some good pictures. A flying moose! What a hoot!
Well, a flying moose statue is far easier and safer to photograph! And arguably cooler haha! And you could ride it, unlike a real moose!

Most Reactions