OP
Ma2s

Ma2s

Oct 3, 2021
PA
Parrots
Timneh-Cape Hybrid,
Blue-crowned Conure
First, I have to thank all you guys for being amazing and for all the help you’ve given me over the past few months. Next, now that’s Arno is gone, I can’t stop thinking about how I wouldn’t be going through this if the store that I purchased Arno from was open about his parents/progenitors. Knowing that he was a second generation hybrid definitely would have influenced my decision to buy him, as I was already a little worried about a first generation hybrid, which I was lead to believe he was. With all the time I’ve been thinking of this, I’ve realized that I kind of got scammed. I’d also like to help make sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else. What do you think? Is there anything I can do about this?

Last edited:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Because you have a lot of reach with the attention Arno received. And I'm dure he was expensive. I believe I'd reach it to the seller and see if he will compensate you fully or partially. Since falsely claimed first generation.

Otherwise...no one knows the genetic lottery, and there know risks with hybrids especially far apart species . He was sold healthy by all appearances.

Im sorry his beautiful journey was cut short

Most Reactions