Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Gail, I love the post and the video goes right along with it:)

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Sorry folks, Salty loves all the toys has lately. It pays to take your parrot toy shopping with you and let them pick the toys out. It's one of his favorite places to go out to, and the store loves to see him. Cant believe no one has a birdie that would like this... big toy for a big bird.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
At some point, we (that is my Loving Mrs.) will be listing items.

We moved two years ago and then between completely re-did the family cottage. We are not living out of Boxes, but there are a few rooms that are somewhat loaded. :D And, someplace in there are our Box(s) of 'extra' Amazon stuff!

So, someday!

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to THAT!

RedheadedVixen

Feb 5, 2017
Maine
Parrots
Soleil (F Creamino IRN), Loki (M Disabled Budgie), Freya (F Budgie)
This is a WONDERFUL idea! I'll rummage through our toys and see what I can find <3 With Soleil being a new to me bird, I'm still trying to figure out things she likes, with little success.

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
I don't have many toys for Lincoln so far and I'm in the me situation as the user above me, no clue what Lincoln likes, but as I learn I'll be sure to keep this thread close, hate letting toys go to waste!

Most Reactions