What does sound mean?

Aus_Conure_Mum26

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures
Hi all! So recently we found out that our Pumpkin is a girl and Munchkin is as a boy. Recently I have been hearing a type of possible screech? It only seems to be coming from Munchkin. I have attached a video. Now he doesn't always bob his head when he makes this noise but I just to make sure that it doesn't require a vet visit. What does this sound mean?
 

Attachments

  • 20260504_160044_1.mp4
    9.5 MB
Hi all! So recently we found out that our Pumpkin is a girl and Munchkin is as a boy. Recently I have been hearing a type of possible screech? It only seems to be coming from Munchkin. I have attached a video. Now he doesn't always bob his head when he makes this noise but I just to make sure that it doesn't require a vet visit. What does this sound mean?
I once had a green cheek who would make moves like that, I think he just enjoyed a little bit of rock'n'roll. Nothing to worry about as nearly as I can tell, and your babies are beautiful btw :love:
 
Back
Top Bottom