Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
Well my aviator harness arrived yesterday so after watching the video I thought I'd give it a try on mikki ( i know there should be alot of conditioning etc 1st ) but even at 21 mikki just takes everything in his stride
The 1st time was a little tricky but we went and played in the apple tree and all was forgiven

So I thought I'd try again later that night and put it on ( no problems )
I took mikki for a walk to get pizza for dinner
So I'm standing at the lights waiting to cross and people are just staring at me with mikki

Anyways next thing I know I hear crunch and crunch
3 car pile up people had Been so busy staring at me with mikki that they didn't notice the lights change And following cars drive into them

Dear dear dear
whoopsie daisy

Luckily everyone was ok
must admit I had a little chuckle to myself on way home though
it's so unusual for someone here to do such a thing with a bird people really dint know how to react

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Glad that no one was hurt!

OP
Pheonix Rising

Pheonix Rising

Oct 9, 2010
New Zealand
Parrots
Pheonix-Alexandrine parrot
1 September 2010
mikki- barrarand x king parrot
21yrs young ;)
It's crazy seeing how people react !
I just took him to my local cafe. Bit of rain started so I put him onto the table to splash about and enjoy it people couldn't belive he loved it so much he was practically dancing in the rain :)

ladymorraine

Sep 24, 2010
Eastern Panhandle WV
LOL don't you just love people? My son during summer takes Biscut his bearded dragon for walks outside. Everyone either runs away terrified or just stares like they've never seen anyone walking their pet.

_Cass_

Mar 4, 2010
Calgary, AB
Parrots
Toulouse- Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure
Hahahhaahha. Thats too funny. I brought Toulouse to cafe once too with my friends and there were people lining up, asking if the could hold her! lol.

Most Reactions

Latest posts