against all odds...

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I'm just glad it worked out so well. And it certainly makes things easier for you with your thumb. And in my case it was one less kitten I had to bottle raise. The funny part is that kitten and his substitute momma became like best friends. Even when he was a huge cat, she would hold him down and clean him, lol! He also turned out to be a great baby sitter all the way around for other kittens. I often found him sleeping and holding them against his chest. He even once stole a kitten from a neighbor's house and brought it to my house. I came home from parent teacher conferences one night and he was sleeping on the porch cuddling this kitten. I was like, "Uh, where did you get that?" All my outdoor cats were fixed so I knew it wasn't mine!

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
I'm just glad it worked out so well. And it certainly makes things easier for you with your thumb. And in my case it was one less kitten I had to bottle raise. The funny part is that kitten and his substitute momma became like best friends. Even when he was a huge cat, she would hold him down and clean him, lol! He also turned out to be a great baby sitter all the way around for other kittens. I often found him sleeping and holding them against his chest. He even once stole a kitten from a neighbor's house and brought it to my house. I came home from parent teacher conferences one night and he was sleeping on the porch cuddling this kitten. I was like, "Uh, where did you get that?" All my outdoor cats were fixed so I knew it wasn't mine!

Awwwwwww , that must have been so cute to see :)

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
It was cute until he started kittennapping them from other people and bringing me more, lol! Of course the neighbor didn't want it back and tried to give me the rest of the litter.

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
Ha ha , your neighbor must have had their fingers crossed hoping your cat would take them all !

MissyMe83

Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
Parrots
Tate ~~
White Capped Pionus -
Violet ~~ Yellow Naped Amazon - Jupiter ~~ Baby B&G Macaw (coming soon)
Wow, how great is that...takes the burden off of you for a bit too! Makes it an even more amazing story!

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Glad to hear the Goffin's are taking over for a while, would love some more pictures and updates when possible, I think this guy is going to be juuuust fine with a bit of TLC!

Most Reactions