Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hatchingday- 14th of May, 2023
Hi everyone! My name is Ruby and I just learned how to type! I’ve been at my owner’s home for about three weeks now and I just finished breakfast, and am in my boring cage. So, I thought of making a Diary! So I’m excited to meet everyone and am happy for reply! That means We’r friends! Yay! Friends!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hi everyone! My name is Ruby and I just learned how to type! I’ve been at my owner’s home for about three weeks now and I just finished breakfast, and am in my boring cage. So, I thought of making a Diary! So I’m excited to meet everyone and am happy for reply! That means We’r friends! Yay! Friends!
G'day (that's Australian for "hello"), Ruby, you are so smart since you have learned how to type!! My name is Lovejoy and I live in the city of Brisbane with my mum and dad and four other flock mates, Fang and Jem the cockatiels, Valentino (Val) the budgie, and Peach the princess parrot! We would be very happy to be your friends :)
Many of your cousins come from the north of our state of Queensland, and we think it's amazing that you live so far away in Slovenia, so you must tell us what it's like to live up there! We all think it's a great idea that you decided to make a diary and hope you will share some pictures of yourself here too. Here are some pics of us, personally I think I'm the handsomest of all of us ;)

handsomest2.jpeg

birbie2.jpeg

handsomeval2.jpeg

fang.moment (2a).jpg

jema.png

LeaKP

Aug 11, 2014
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Congo African Grey
Hello! We don’t like being bored either and pass the time shredding any and everything if we are being ignored. It keeps us busy and entertained! Welcome!

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Hi Ruby! I'm Ona! Here I will put a picture so you can see how pretty I am. I love to type on mom's keyboard too! If she catches me she gets mad. Psh, I mean it is MY laptop so I don't know why. And the keys are so fun to rip off! I can still type because my mom fixes them afterward. She is trained well.

ona.jpg

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
G'day (that's Australian for "hello"), Ruby, you are so smart since you have learned how to type!! My name is Lovejoy and I live in the city of Brisbane with my mum and dad and four other flock mates, Fang and Jem the cockatiels, Valentino (Val) the budgie, and Peach the princess parrot! We would be very happy to be your friends :)
Many of your cousins come from the north of our state of Queensland, and we think it's amazing that you live so far away in Slovenia, so you must tell us what it's like to live up there! We all think it's a great idea that you decided to make a diary and hope you will share some pictures of yourself here too. Here are some pics of us, personally I think I'm the handsomest of all of us ;)

View attachment 53707
View attachment 53708
View attachment 53709
View attachment 53710
View attachment 53711
Oh, hi Lovejoy! Nice to meet you! I think your the most handsome too! I really like the others too! Oooooooh! Cousins! Are there many? I have never seen another ekkie in my life except my sis. Life in Slovenia is good! I live in the capital, called Ljubljana. The summer is not too hot, and I never knew about winter, I was born on March 14th 2023. I loooooove new friends!!! My mom and dad had went to North Queensland and they said that they were amazed by ekkies so that’s why they had me!

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hello! We don’t like being bored either and pass the time shredding any and everything if we are being ignored. It keeps us busy and entertained! Welcome!
WHO’s we? I love making new friends and I just looove shredding everything in sight! My mommy said that I’m a shredder!

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hi Ruby! I'm Ona! Here I will put a picture so you can see how pretty I am. I love to type on mom's keyboard too! If she catches me she gets mad. Psh, I mean it is MY laptop so I don't know why. And the keys are so fun to rip off! I can still type because my mom fixes them afterward. She is trained well.

View attachment 53717
Yeah! Same for me! My mom is very trained that she fixes it the moment I rip it of. She gets very mad for some reason! I mean, the keys are here to be ripped of, right? And it is my laptop soooooo……. Oh, and your gorgeous!

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Oh, I love shredding book, and, because my mom loves books and have a mini library…………. Nothing gets past without a bite!
It's a pity that our Humans don't appreciate the art we make. Sigh. We need to try and train them more.

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
It's a pity that our Humans don't appreciate the art we make. Sigh. We need to try and train them more.
Yeah! I mean, I make art! Once a made a cloud but my mommy said that it’s a hole! A HOLE!!! A waste of talent! I would train her better, I know it!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Hi Ruby, Welcome! Lucky group here, that have parrots who type, I am not so lucky, Salty makes me type for him. OUCH! Salty stop biting, I'll finish!! He is so mean sometimes, OUCH!! I mean I am mean and Salty is so good to me. Owww, sorry, sorry, my Lord Salty! He is wonderful to me! He lets me eat a meal every day and feed him 3 times a day, I am so lucky!

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hi Ruby, Welcome! Lucky group here, that have parrots who type, I am not so lucky, Salty makes me type for him. OUCH! Salty stop biting, I'll finish!! He is so mean sometimes, OUCH!! I mean I am mean and Salty is so good to me. Owww, sorry, sorry, my Lord Salty! He is wonderful to me! He lets me eat a meal every day and feed him 3 times a day, I am so lucky!
Tell salty that I says to say: ‘ salty, could your slave have three meals a day? I mean, he’s gonna starve! Then how could he be a slave? Clean your gold poo and feed you and get bitten by you? And type for you? So, if you wanna have him to still be your slave, feed him three meals!’

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Oh, hi Lovejoy! Nice to meet you! I think your the most handsome too! I really like the others too! Oooooooh! Cousins! Are there many? I have never seen another ekkie in my life except my sis. Life in Slovenia is good! I live in the capital, called Ljubljana. The summer is not too hot, and I never knew about winter, I was born on March 14th 2023. I loooooove new friends!!! My mom and dad had went to North Queensland and they said that they were amazed by ekkies so that’s why they had me!
Good morning (Brisbane time) Ruby, it's Lovejoy here again! My mum says to say she is MOST impressed that your mum and dad have visited North Queensland! Did they go to the rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef while they were there? It's just so beautiful up there, my mum lived there for a little while after she left high school, but that was a LONG time ago now. Mum says she would love to visit Ljubljana one day too - that name means "Beloved" in English doesn't it? It looks like a very pretty city :love: Sadly she is too busy looking after me and my 4 flockmates to visit any time soon. Besides which if she went to Slovenia I would miss out on my regular snuggle time which I MUST have EVERY NIGHT before I go to bed, so she's not allowed to go ANYWHERE!!!

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Good morning (Brisbane time) Ruby, it's Lovejoy here again! My mum says to say she is MOST impressed that your mum and dad have visited North Queensland! Did they go to the rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef while they were there? It's just so beautiful up there, my mum lived there for a little while after she left high school, but that was a LONG time ago now. Mum says she would love to visit Ljubljana one day too - that name means "Beloved" in English doesn't it? It looks like a very pretty city :love: Sadly she is too busy looking after me and my 4 flockmates to visit any time soon. Besides which if she went to Slovenia I would miss out on my regular snuggle time which I MUST have EVERY NIGHT before I go to bed, so she's not allowed to go ANYWHERE!!!
good morning! Ljubljana time. I think my mum and dad had went to the rainforest there. They said it was beautiful! Oh, I’m sad you can’t come! It’s beautiful in Ljubljana and in the whole Slovenia! I would update pics whenever I can to show you Ljubljana. Ljubljana can mean: to love, to like and beloved. Yeah! Same for my mum!

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Charlie heer. I say hoomans have the best flavor when they is bited.

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Oh, hi everyone! Thanks for all the replies! I never knew I was going to have so much friends!!! Today I am trying my first peach! Here’s some Fotos :
IMG_1115.jpeg
IMG_1116.jpeg
IMG_1117.jpeg
I love peach! It’s so crunchy! My mum even putted it in my chop!

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hi everyone! I am so bored! My human said that I have to stay in my cage because of the vet!!! I have no idea why! Kim shredding all my toys but it’s still sooo boring so I’m typing to you guys. Have you had very fun adventures? If so, could you tell me? I would loooove to hear it!!!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Hi everyone! I am so bored! My human said that I have to stay in my cage because of the vet!!! I have no idea why! Kim shredding all my toys but it’s still sooo boring so I’m typing to you guys. Have you had very fun adventures? If so, could you tell me? I would loooove to hear it!!!
Good morning Ruby, Lovejoy here! I'm sorry you're all caged up and bored, we're caged right now too to keep us safe while mum does some housework. We're supervising her though to make sure she does it right. Aaaaaaaand I got some flowers to eat so it's not all bad!

IMG_0651.JPG

I hope you and all of us get let out soon!

Most Reactions

Latest posts