Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hatchingday- 14th of May, 2023
Of course! I’m trying to try to kill the red stick but it looks at me from all side! Soooooooooo creepy!

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hi everyone! I was soooooooo busy this week! I went to a super awesome place! I think my mom called it a national heritage. My dad said that it was a cemetery! They give me the Hibby-jeebys. So sad they used a NATIONAL HERITAGE to be a CEMETERY! A waste!!!! I also went to Bled lake. It’s a beautiful place with a castle! There were Duck-friends but they only swim and eat. Oh no! Mom’s coming this way! Gotta fly! Or run. Don’t tell her I’m on this forum! It WILL be so embarrassing for my mom to see all this!!! I will send all pics later. Bye! Love replies!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hi everyone! I was soooooooo busy this week! I went to a super awesome place! I think my mom called it a national heritage. My dad said that it was a cemetery! They give me the Hibby-jeebys. So sad they used a NATIONAL HERITAGE to be a CEMETERY! A waste!!!! I also went to Bled lake. It’s a beautiful place with a castle! There were Duck-friends but they only swim and eat. Oh no! Mom’s coming this way! Gotta fly! Or run. Don’t tell her I’m on this forum! It WILL be so embarrassing for my mom to see all this!!! I will send all pics later. Bye! Love replies!
Hi Ruby, it's Lovejoy here!! You're so lucky you got to go to Lake Bled, my mum says she's seen pictures of it and it really does look beautiful! The only place I ever get to go out to is the vet, and that is NO fun! Speaking of which, I'm sorry I haven't replied to you in a little while, but my girlfriend Peachie hasn't been very well. She had to go to the vet last week because she was worrying my mum, they gave Peachie a needle with antibiotics that hurt her :cry: , but she says she is feeling MUCH better! Unfortunately Peachie needs to go back for another needle tomorrow, and probably for another 4 weeks after that! Her doctor says she probably has something called psittacosis but the test results won't be back for maybe another week yet, so we're not sure. But the needles do seem to be making her feel better in the meantime. Here is a picture of me being a gentleman and sharing my flowers with her. I love my pretty girlfriend, she's just so sweet, and we all want her to get better soon!! 🙏🙏🙏

ljromance2.jpeg

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Hi Ruby, it's Lovejoy here!! You're so lucky you got to go to Lake Bled, my mum says she's seen pictures of it and it really does look beautiful! The only place I ever get to go out to is the vet, and that is NO fun! Speaking of which, I'm sorry I haven't replied to you in a little while, but my girlfriend Peachie hasn't been very well. She had to go to the vet last week because she was worrying my mum, they gave Peachie a needle with antibiotics that hurt her :cry: , but she says she is feeling MUCH better! Unfortunately Peachie needs to go back for another needle tomorrow, and probably for another 4 weeks after that! Her doctor says she probably has something called psittacosis but the test results won't be back for maybe another week yet, so we're not sure. But the needles do seem to be making her feel better in the meantime. Here is a picture of me being a gentleman and sharing my flowers with her. I love my pretty girlfriend, she's just so sweet, and we all want her to get better soon!! 🙏🙏🙏

View attachment 54451
Zenek is here - why I didn't know that you have a girlfriend? 😯 Of course I wish health for Peach...

Also, sorry for being late in this thread - Hi Ruby and others! I just noticed how much international it is - Australia, Slovenia, US, Hungary, Canada, Algeria, South Africa... I will make it even more international - me and my Bourke friends (if I can calling them "friends"🫤) are Czechs living in Poland😅

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Zenek is here - why I didn't know that you have a girlfriend? 😯 Of course I wish health for Peach...

Also, sorry for being late in this thread - Hi Ruby and others! I just noticed how much international it is - Australia, Slovenia, US, Hungary, Canada, Algeria, South Africa... I will make it even more international - me and my Bourke friends (if I can calling them "friends"🫤) are Czechs living in Poland😅
YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, now that @Rozalka and her flock are here this is a REAL World Party!! 🎉 🎂🥳💖 And thank you Aunty Rozzy, I'll give Peachie a big "get well soon" kiss for you when she wakes up in the morning 💖

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby

It’s officially a international birdie-party!!!!!!!! It’s okay your -not late-late.
How are you Zenek??

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby

View attachment 54451
Wish you good recovery Princess Peachie!!! I never tried flowers buuuuuuut It looks very good!!! It’s very unfortunate that you have to stay at home. I go out for walkeys almost every day. Went to vet once, was scary!!!! Needle thing sure hurts a lot!

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
It’s officially a international birdie-party!!!!!!!! It’s okay your -not late-late.
How are you Zenek??
I'm fine... except of the fact that all my humans left me yesterday for all day alone:confused:

Hiiiiii! So this is the pic of me at bled. Not a every good pic though. 😢 View attachment 54452
It's a very nice pic! My humans never take me anywhere... even yesterday they left me but I have already said it...

(let's ignore the fact that I'm afraid of outside world)

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hi guys! Not updated in a few weeks, months? Lost trake of time. So I’m currently molting. It feels so weird. My first ever time molting and it’s so frustrating! I have a bare patch of skin, with hard feather-like stuff GROWING out of it on the top of my head. I mean, MY feathers are falling OFF!!! Can YOU IMAGINE THAT? Once, my owner picked up a “treat” and when I tasted it, it’s actually a-my-FEATHER!

Last edited:

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
It's Zenek again!
Yeah, I know this feeling! I still remember this how I lost my tail feather for the first time - I got so scared of it! I thought that I had something in my tail but it was just my feather! Don't worry, it's something normal
Right now I'm molting too and I also have a bare spot... and lots of pin feathers

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
It's Zenek again!
Yeah, I know this feeling! I still remember this how I lost my tail feather for the first time - I got so scared of it! I thought that I had something in my tail but it was just my feather! Don't worry, it's something normal
Right now I'm molting too and I also have a bare spot... and lots of pin feathers

I call it the feather-rain! But it feels sooo.. weird

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I am molting too! It's so itchy! I made mom give me lots of extra scritchins to help. - Ona

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
I am molting too! It's so itchy! I made mom give me lots of extra scritchins to help. - Ona
Yeah! I like scriches too! My mom said it was ‘uncharacteristic’ for a ekkie to want scriches.

OP
Fluffonia

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
So today it’s raining. I HATE raining! I can’t have our daily walk! I can’t meet my Senegal friends! They live one street down. I told them I would come visit again! I just hate raining. I was supposed to have my bath today and go outside on my fav tree to dry. *sigh, well, I can’t. How are you guys? Any adventure to share? I’m so bored.

Most Reactions

Latest posts