Status
Not open for further replies.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Wonderful entries so far! Still plenty of time for lots more birds to share the joy.

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Room for lots more ('Today is a Gift; that's Why They Call It The...') PRESENTS!

Couldn't resist!

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
Frankie went to go see Santa on Monday. He told Santa he was a very good boy, and that he never screams and it was the green birds that ate the walls, he swears. He also asked for bananas and walnuts and Legos.

n5qz1sr.jpg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Very cute indeed - I think they’re comparing beards!

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Breath-taking.
I am almost wordless.

Frankie may want bananas, walnuts and Legos, but I think Santa wants a Frankie.

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
Breath-taking.
I am almost wordless.

Frankie may want bananas, walnuts and Legos, but I think Santa wants a Frankie.

Santa was pretty awesome. He said that one of his nephews had a smaller parrot a long time ago, and he's always loved birds. He also said Frankie was his first bird as Santa. He'd gotten tons of dogs and cats, and even various species of lizards and snakes, but he'd never had a bird visit him before. He and the staff had a great time with Frankie. And Frankie is such a friendly, chill bird. He even let the little kids pet his head. But I take him out to the beach fairly regularly and he's used to people and kids. The amazons aren't quite as friendly, so we don't let people try to pet them.

OP
GaleriaGila

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
Well, it's just about impossible for me to resist over-sharing THIS photo around THIS time of year,
just for fun,
and you and Frankie (and Santa, both of them) have put me over the edge.
hpuUjjk.jpg

Ho, ho, ho!​

ChristaNL

Banned
Banned
May 23, 2018
NL= the Netherlands, Europe
Parrots
Sunny a female B&G macaw;
Japie (m) & Appie (f), both are congo african grey;
All are rescues- had to leave their previous homes for 'reasons', are still in contact with them :)
Grinnnn, loving all the picts. (again)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Frankie went to go see Santa on Monday. He told Santa he was a very good boy, and that he never screams and it was the green birds that ate the walls, he swears. He also asked for bananas and walnuts and Legos.

n5qz1sr.jpg

Oh, this is just brilliant! Love it! And that Santa is obviously smitten. I think Abigail is right about Santa's Christmas wish this year! Lol!

Well, it's just about impossible for me to resist over-sharing THIS photo around THIS time of year,
just for fun,
and you and Frankie (and Santa, both of them) have put me over the edge.
hpuUjjk.jpg

Ho, ho, ho!​

Love this photo every time I see it, my friend! Both for the photo in and of itself, and for the history implied. Winter '95! What a long-lasting love-fest y'all have going on.

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.

Kise and I wanna say!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all have a wonderful time with your loved ones. **HUGS***

heedless-albums-baby-kise-picture20903-baby-kise-first-christmas.jpg
heedless-albums-baby-kise-picture20902-baby-kise-first-christmas.jpg

**CHUUUUUUUUUUU**

Billdore

Nov 12, 2016
Vermont
Parrots
African Grey Timneh
Wow some amazing entries here’s Timneh listening to Christmas music and relaxing. A Very Merry Christmas to everyone.
21793d1545095221-december-2018-potm-contest-5c051a91-4b85-43b5-87df-57038b938c39.jpg

Attachments

• 5C051A91-4B85-43B5-87DF-57038B938C39.jpg
    5C051A91-4B85-43B5-87DF-57038B938C39.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 311
Last edited by a moderator:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Wow some amazing entries here’s Timneh listening to Christmas music and relaxing. A Very Merry Christmas to everyone.

Is this an official entry? If not, why not? It certainly ticks all the right boxes :)

Last edited:

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots

Kise and I wanna say!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all have a wonderful time with your loved ones. **HUGS***

heedless-albums-baby-kise-picture20903-baby-kise-first-christmas.jpg
heedless-albums-baby-kise-picture20902-baby-kise-first-christmas.jpg

**CHUUUUUUUUUUU**

I absolutely love the pics that you take with Kise when you have her out and about with you! Looks like she's having just as much fun as you are!

21793d1545095221-december-2018-potm-contest-5c051a91-4b85-43b5-87df-57038b938c39.jpg

Timneh showcasing that Christmas spirit! Love it! Got to savor those moments when our parrots choose to just chill, eh?

Another JUSTFORFUN...

nDKBVos.jpg

Hahahahaha! Talk about "Where's Waldo"! Took me a little while to find him, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions