Goffins: Loki official thread

OP
psychocircus91
Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
I was wondering where you bought Loki's cage? It might have been mentioned but I didnt see it.

I know I have several different cages posted in this thread, but essentially I got Loki off craigslist, and he came in a very small cage.
The next two cages Loki was in came from another rescue parrot.
I found the huge cage from an independent seller on craigslist, although I know it is available on amazon.

after looking at all the toys you got for your bird, it may be time for me to head down to pet smart

Busy beaks are happy beaks. Cockatoos love to be BUSY

BirdGeeks

Mar 26, 2018
Media
U.S
Parrots
Pita (Goffins Cockatoo) Misha, Cass and Sammy,Crowley and Ruby(Budgies),Tango the Mango(Sun Conure)
I was wondering where you bought Loki's cage? It might have been mentioned but I didnt see it.

I know I have several different cages posted in this thread, but essentially I got Loki off craigslist, and he came in a very small cage.
I found the huge cage from an independent seller on craigslist, although I know it is available on amazon.

after looking at all the toys you got for your bird, it may be time for me to head down to pet smart

Would you happen to have the link to the huge cage? Or a cage close to it? I think a cage like that would be great my my new Goffins after I have everything else I want. Not sure if I mentioned it before but Lokis a handsome dude!

OP
psychocircus91
Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA

Would you happen to have the link to the huge cage? Or a cage close to it? I think a cage like that would be great my my new Goffins after I have everything else I want. Not sure if I mentioned it before but Lokis a handsome dude!

couple options for ya

https://www.wayfair.com/Prevue-Hend...MI8vuw_bmF2wIVQcDICh2jgg8BEAkYASABEgJmWPD_BwE

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Prevue-H...75035&wl11=online&wl12=14223804&wl13=&veh=sem

Essentially the same cage, with a different top. Keep your eyes out on craigslist if you're looking for a deal.

BirdGeeks

Mar 26, 2018
Media
U.S
Parrots
Pita (Goffins Cockatoo) Misha, Cass and Sammy,Crowley and Ruby(Budgies),Tango the Mango(Sun Conure)
Thanks so much! I think Im in love with the second one

Last edited:
OP
psychocircus91
Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
Thanks so much! I really like the cage in the first link

That is the one I have. I believe I paid 180. The gentleman said he bought it for his Green wing, but the door to the cage is open all day, so he didn't need something that big in the living room.

BirdGeeks

Mar 26, 2018
Media
U.S
Parrots
Do you have a picture of Loki (Love the name!) in his cage for a size refrence?

OP
psychocircus91
Apr 3, 2013
MD, USA
Do you have a picture of Loki (Love the name!) in his cage for a size refrence?

Unfortunately, while Loki likes attention and to be petted, he does not step up. Because of this, he is currently in a cage that allows him to be moved to/from the bird room and living room. He currently lives in Flower the umbrella's previous cage which is 3x2x4 feet.

Here is Flower the umbrella in the cage. She is close to double the size of Loki.

2j2dwee.jpg

BirdGeeks

Mar 26, 2018
Media
U.S
Parrots
That is giant! I think I will actually put off buying a pack o bird to save up for that. All the toys I could put in it! Thanks for the picture!

Most Reactions

Latest posts