Justine getting used to cage time?

JustineBird

Jun 3, 2015
Orange County California
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo
Something interesting just happened today.. as I was on my way out to work today, I took justine out of her cage to hold her for a few minutes then I put her back on the cage door and said I have to go to work. A second later she climbed down the door and back in to the cage on to her swing.. and just sat there... Interesting. She usually just grabs my finger and does not want to let go..

OP
JustineBird

JustineBird

Jun 3, 2015
Orange County California
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo
Something interesting just happened today.. as I was on my way out to work today, I took justine out of her cage to hold her for a few minutes then I put her back on the cage door and said I have to go to work. A second later she climbed down the door and back in to the cage on to her swing.. and just sat there... Interesting. She usually just grabs my finger and does not want to let go..

Scratch that, she did the same thing today but she was holding on to the door and grabbed a piece of food and came back out..

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
They are creatures of habit, but have the capacity to really surprise!!

OP
JustineBird

JustineBird

Jun 3, 2015
Orange County California
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo
true.. I think the thunder and rain on monday scared her.. When I cam home and took her out, she was cuddly and did not want to let go of my fingers. I so I held her for a while then she eventually started to get more hyper and happy.

Most Reactions

Latest posts