Kinny Art

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I do mean to put Kinny, but that dumb spell check on my phone changed it....lol.....I've done that several times now with other posts....ugh.....

Have you thought about using fluorescent paint for that dragon???? I think it would be quite awesome if it would glow under black light!!!! :)

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Haha i noticed that.. I would've mentioned it but i was enjoying a quiet giggle to myself ;)

I actually have a fluorescent pearl in shade/ fluorescent purple on different angles paint,but that was a digital piece, so I'd have to get it printed on canvas, then sprayed with my protective layer spray a few times, and then i could paint it. Hmmm.... Might do that for his Christmas present actually :D thanks for the idea Mikey!

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Working on the Muta portrait again. So will hopefully have an update to post soon. :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I think it would be an awesome gift if it would glow in the dark!!!! Can't wait to see the updated pictures!! :)

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
:D

Here he is.. My beloved Mr Muta Moots... don't mind me while I go into an upset mourning-my-Mutas Moronus-mode...

2d9b1041-45b7-44ca-a216-274650619392.png

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Wow, Kinny, that is breathtaking! I especially love the rendering of the eye and facial area. Looks so lifelike!

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Hehe thank you! :D He was the sweetest little thing... when he wanted to be. lol

Just did a couple of 'Pony Edits' for a friend of mine. I can't classify them as my own artwork since i traced the body lines/pose from a breeding website. However i did draw/colour/shade everything else myself. :)

Aurora

Aurora5-500.png

Kazun

KazunEdit4-CLEAR-500.png

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Kinny, your talent blows me away! I look so forward to seeing your beautiful artwork:)

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Awww thank you! There probably won't be much for a while after this weekend.. Will be far too busy preparing for our new additions arrival. Might draw something for him actually... Hmmm..... *thinking hard look*

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Well Mr baby STILL isn't out! So I took on a small 'Avatar' commission to help pass the time, and here it is!

ASTRO-DN-AVATAR04.png

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
And another piece! Also an Avatar - I did a free little contest thing.. the first person to guess my favourite species won a free custom Avatar. I thought it was funny how it took over 10 people to guess multiple times.. when my favourite parrot was in my Avatar on that site, and my favourite 'pony' was based off that parrot... lol.

KATIA-FREE-AV06.png

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Here's another Avatar! On that articular website new Avatar sizes were made, and I noticed that one of my favourite old Avatars I'd drawn as a commission last year was still set as the players Avatar, so it was all stretched and pixel-y. So I re-drew it. It's pretty much the same as the old one, just a slightly shorter head and darker background + more hair and a shoulder. :)

Ebony-VelvetVonBlack-DahliaAvatar-180.png

Ebony-VelvetVonBlack-DahliaAvatar.png

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
Hahahaha thanks you two :p

EEEEEH ANOTHER KAKARIKI OWNER! HI! :D

Haha that's ok Raven :p More arts! This time of Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

aa6b5ecd-ff8e-4f4f-96e3-5b6721c586be.png

Made it my Avatar :p

HOWLavvie-180.png

HOWLavvie.png

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Thank you for sharing! I especially love the painting of Howl. My sister is OBSESSED with that movie and has been encouraging me to watch it for quite some time. At least I can tell her I know what Howl looks like, now. Haha!

OP
Kinny

Kinny

Jul 26, 2013
Media
South Australia
Parrots
1 male Cockatiel
No problem! :) Thank you! Hahaha it IS a very good movie :D I encourage you too! Well yes, but he only looks like this later on in the movie... :p

Most Reactions