Lost my congo african grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christinenc2000

Oct 8, 2014
North Carolina
Parrots
Big Bird _ Blue & Gold Macaw
Birdman I hope you are ok . I check this thread a few times a day for any update. I am worried about you. Reading and learning from you I have appreciated you so much !! Hope you are ok

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
I'm in tears right now. I can't believe I missed this thread until now! I've read through the entire thing, and all I can think of is how badly I want you to be re-united with Tusk. And I know you won't give up because of how much you love this bird. Please don't beat yourself up, though I know it's incredibly difficult not to, because you out of ALL people have been able to provide ALL of your birds with the most wonderful life.

I am praying for Tusk's safe return into your home. I wish I could physically help you search for him, because you of all people deserve happiness in your life!

OP
Birdman666

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
TUSK IS HOME!!!!

We found him...

In fact, now we have the opposite problem! In looking for Tusk we found another lost CAG...

Taw5106

Mar 27, 2014
Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
OH MY GGGGOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to fill us in, this is so AWESOME!!!!!!!! I am so glad he's home and Congratulations! You all need to celebrate! When you have time share! Is he healthy, doing good, no injuries? Who's his girlfriend he found, lol. Yay!!!!!

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
OOOMMMMMMGGG!!!!!! Mark I'm SOOOOO happy for you and tusk that's he's finally home!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
I'M SO GLAD! HURRRAAYYYYYYYYY! Tusk is HOME! Right where he belongs. THANK GOODNESS!!!

I know there's another member here who lost an AG named Cookie - perhaps that's her?!

Kiwibird

Jul 12, 2012
Parrots
1 BFA- Kiwi. Hatch circa 98', forever home with us Dec. 08'
WOOOOOHOOOOOO! I am SO happy to hear he made his way home! I just *knew* he wouldn't be gone forever:D:D:D

Did you see the other thread posted today about a CAG lost in Texas (not sure how close you are in relation)-http://www.parrotforums.com/lost-found/49013-lost-cookie-my-african-grey.html#post437865

Any chance the other CAG might be Cookie? Wouldn't it be awesome if 2 birds found their way home today!

Chelle

Aug 5, 2013
Parrots
CHEESECAKE (Pineapple~GCC) 2/4/14
Thank Goodness!!! How did you find him? And what is the story on the other bird you found? I have been checking this thread several times a day hoping that you would find him!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Great news, Mark! Congratulations!!! We're all celebrating with you!

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
OMG!!!!! That is just awesome!!! I am so happy he found his way home!! :D

Hope you can find the other cag's owner!

OP
Birdman666

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Mark is about 3 hours away from the other lost bird.

It's not that bird. That bird is hi Houston still, somewhere within a 15 mile redious. Focus on that area.....

There was another CAG found near San Marcos.

Abd a quaker.

Maybe Karma is to reunite all of these guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts