birdmom123

Dec 11, 2022
Parrots
Budgies, parakeets
Hi, I have a friend who's looking to adopt an (preferably young or handleable) African Grey that's in the Phoenix, AZ area. I've only ever had budgies and small parakeets, so I was wondering if anyone has recommended places, stores, breeders, rescues, etc. to find an African Grey? She knows it's a lifelong commitment and is prepared to purchase all the materials necessary for housing, feeding, etc.! Thanks!

7UP

Dec 14, 2022
Parrots
4 green cheeks
1 Ciaque
2 Lovebirds
Hi, I have a friend who's looking to adopt an (preferably young or handleable) African Grey that's in the Phoenix, AZ area. I've only ever had budgies and small parakeets, so I was wondering if anyone has recommended places, stores, breeders, rescues, etc. to find an African Grey? She knows it's a lifelong commitment and is prepared to purchase all the materials necessary for housing, feeding, etc.! Thanks!
I was scammed recently after joining an African grey forum of $1800. Unless you see the bird in front of you and able to touch it,Forget the idea altogether of sending money.

OP
B

birdmom123

Dec 11, 2022
Parrots
Budgies, parakeets
I was scammed recently after joining an African grey forum of $1800. Unless you see the bird in front of you and able to touch it,Forget the idea altogether of sending money.
Oh goodness, I'm sorry that happened to you 🙁 thank you for the heads up though! And yes, I agree that it's better to see the bird first!

Most Reactions

Latest posts