Green Cheeked Conure cages?

Caitnah

Mar 24, 2018
Upstate New York
Parrots
GCC Pineapple
I did a lot of research before purchasing. I have one like the attached. I really like it as it has features that more expensive ones have.
An important feature is to have the security "flap" that is on top of the door. It also has one on the bottom grate.
I have already seen my Pineapple try and open the main door lock. Even if he gets it, I doubt he would be able to do the flap.

I do agree with others who have said to try and get a wider one instead of higher like mine. My bottom half of the cage is not even used.

Last edited:

WilliamKenyon

Aug 21, 2015
Media
Parrots
Mango: Male cockatiel, Ruby: Female eclectus
I did a lot of research before purchasing. I have one like the attached. I really like it as it has features that more expensive ones have.
An important feature is to have the security "flap" that is on top of the door. It also has one on the bottom grate.
I have already seen my Pineapple try and open the main door lock. Even if he gets it, I doubt he would be able to do the flap.

I do agree with others who have said to try and get a wider one instead of higher like mine. My bottom half of the cage is not even used.

Very good cage suggested above. Those added safety features are essential for a smart bird like a conure:gcc::)

MonicaMc

Sep 12, 2012
Media
Parrots
Mitred Conure - Charlie 1994;
Cockatiel - Casey 2001;
Wild Caught ARN - Sylphie 2013
I really like the HQ, A&E or similar flight cages that are 32x21x35, not counting the stands. There are some nice larger cages, but personally I wouldn't go smaller than those flight cages. :)

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
This is a great one. and only $115

71AJvmyEkFL._SL1500_.jpg

Most Reactions