Hello guys!! Finally my dream came true

Arara

Jul 13, 2013
guadalajara
Parrots
A Shamrock macaw and a lilac crowned amazon
Once upon a time there was a little girl who went to Cancun with her family , it was her second time in CanCun , and her family was shopping in the Isla mall, and something magical happened....
She heard a strange sound that came from far away....
She recognized it as some kind of parrot call but she didn't know what kind of parrot could make such loud calls, and then she went running to see what kind of parrot it was, and she found 3 beautiful Scarlet Macaws waiting for customers that would like to pet them in exchange for money and pictures :p
When one macaw started to eat her hair while she was hugging the other, she inmediatly fell in love.

One year later her parents bought a red lored amazon, that was obviously wild caught, the first day that she was with him, she thought she was a failure as a parrot owner but with love and patience that crazy bird became her best friend . Sadly their friendship lasted 4 years until one careless person left the cage open and the bird flew away....
But thanks to the weather and the amount of free red lored amazons that gathered each morning around her house the bird adapted and returned to its rightfull place.

So she decided that she would never take any other parrot away from their rightfull place... But she naver gave up to the dream of being owned by a macaw. She learned many lessons with that parrot and she wanted to learn as much as she could from that experience to help other birds.

Years passed, but the dream never died and finally it came true!

That little crazy girl is me ..... sadly I grew up :p
It took me 9 years to get my precious macaw....
:red1:And a new adventure just started:green1:

Sorry if I have any grammar error, English is not my native language.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the forum and please do post some pictures of your birds!!! :)

Wings

Jun 14, 2013
Ohio
Parrots
Budgie, "Julie"
Wow, you must be so excited :) Macaws are real beauties indeed! Shamrocks are a nice looking hybrid! ;)

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Welcome to the forum, Arara. :) GREAT story! Don't ever worry about spelling mistakes, we don't care. ;)

I, too, would LOVE to see a picture of your new baby. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts