Help me win a contest? LOL

jonahsmom

Jun 18, 2012
Parrots
Buddy - green cheek conure; Luna - yellow crowned amazon; Bella - miniature dachshund; Schatzie - affenpinscher; RIP Boudreaux - timneh african grey
Shameless self promotion so I win the contest. Please vote for my entry by clicking "LIKE". Whether I win or not, my boys are still my reason to breathe. But I want to win.
cheesy.gif

BTW, Reason to Breath and Barely Breathing are great books. It's *killing* me to wait for Out of Breath....which has no release date yet as she is still in the process of writing it. I think they're young adult romance genre. I thought they were very good - and I'm probably not the intended audience. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152070409155262&set=o.229497023822197&type=3

(I checked in the rules/guidelines and didn't see anything forbidding this type of post, but if I missed it please let me know and delete my post! Thanks!)

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
I voted!! Hope you win!!

OP
J

jonahsmom

Jun 18, 2012
Parrots
Buddy - green cheek conure; Luna - yellow crowned amazon; Bella - miniature dachshund; Schatzie - affenpinscher; RIP Boudreaux - timneh african grey
Thanks for voting Echo!

I just checked my status in the contest and I am in first place by a narrow margin. I have 197 votes and the gal below me has 182!!! Yikes....if you haven't voted yet (and would like to help a sistah out) please go to the link above and "like" the picture. :D

OP
J

jonahsmom

Jun 18, 2012
Parrots
Thanks for the votes all!

Voting is done in 1/2 an hour. I'm behind by like 12 votes at this point. UGH! Feel free to share amongst your friends and bribe them for me. LOL

Most Reactions