New to the Forum

Bertica2964

Mar 27, 2024
Media
Albums
Parrots
Indian Ringneck
IMG_1476.jpeg
Love to see others comments and advices, I have and Indian Ringneck (Ringo) and a Albino Quaker Parrot (Elsa) they are out of the cage all day, the get along and play they are both 1 year old.

Attachments

• IMG_1178.jpeg
    IMG_1178.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0975.png
    IMG_0975.png
    587.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1516.jpeg
    IMG_1516.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 5

Mya the ringneck

Mar 30, 2024
Media
Texas
Parrots
Indian Ringneck(Mya)
African Greys(Curly)(Sydney)
Galah Cockatoo(Max)
View attachment 58456Love to see others comments and advices, I have and Indian Ringneck (Ringo) and a Albino Quaker Parrot (Elsa) they are out of the cage all day, the get along and play they are both 1 year old.
love your ringneck i own one as well and they are my favorite birds out of them all. How long have you had yours?

OP
Bertica2964

Bertica2964

Mar 27, 2024
Media
Albums
Parrots
Indian Ringneck
love your ringneck i own one as well and they are my favorite birds out of them all. How long have you had yours?
I know they are a lot of fun I had mine for 1 year, so far have not experience any bad behavior, but I keep my 2 birds out of the cage all day

Mya the ringneck

Mar 30, 2024
Media
Texas
Parrots
Indian Ringneck(Mya)
African Greys(Curly)(Sydney)
Galah Cockatoo(Max)
I know they are a lot of fun I had mine for 1 year, so far have not experience any bad behavior, but I keep my 2 birds out of the cage all day
I have had mine for a few months and she is a sweetheart, i keep my bird (ringneck) out almost all day as well but my others(African greys) do not come out because they are not very tame and will definitely bite you if you do not know what you are doing.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Hello, and welcome to the Forums. Your birds are so pretty, and so are you! I'm so glad you found us.

Most Reactions

Latest posts