Parrot Food Myths

weco

Nov 24, 2010
USA
Parrots
Nanday, suns, parrotlet, Patagonian
The information in this link was published in the old Bird Talk back in 2008 or 2009, thought some may want to add it to their own database.....

Bird Food Myths & Facts

For those having problems with the link....working for me just now, but try a google search for: "Bird Food Myths & Facts - pet birds" with the quotes & the link you're looking for should be the second or third hit that pops up.....

Last edited:

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Is it just me the link isn't working for? :(

Just a white blank page loading for me. :(

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Won't load for me either.

JDlugosz

Jun 25, 2013
Parrots
Bronze Wing Pionus
White page for me. (I use Firefox too)

Viewing page info and page source shows that there is content sent. Lots of errors, but that's sadly typical.

Looks like its all boilerplate: two iframes for twitter positioned off-screen, a form with nothing in it, and scripts. The real content is missing.

So it's probably a server-side issue on the aspx stuff.

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
I giggle at the references to pasta/spaghetti. I've never met a bird who wasn't absolutely crazy about pasta. (i am absolutely crazy about pasta as well, so it's a good fit...)

Most Reactions

Latest posts