Playtime with Tialu

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Tialu: (M, 5/20/12 - present) Patagonian Conure
Let me tell you a story..

Once upon a time there was a little bird.. he'd bounce and he'd thrash and occasionally he'd do the monster mash. At times a bit shy, he really was a sweet little guy. Even if sometimes a bit devious, he could also be seemingly quite serious. ..Other times he was just a tiny punk. In fact, he still is! I bring to you - ladies, gentlemen and gentlethems - a thread dedicated to this little bird's shenanigans.. Playtime with Tialu, the Patagonian Conure!

V618Xh6.jpg

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
To start.. here's a baby photo of the little cutie. This is the only baby photo I have, unfortunately - the one the breeder first provided back in the day when his feathers filled out. So no nekkid dino pics here! Still so cute, however! [emoji172]
b675b3cbbff2af3adf372366e2d599d4.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Thank you! He truly is the pretty boy of the house and loves to woo. [emoji38] I could see him and the Rickeybird butting heads, lol.

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Adorable. I fall in love with every Patagonian I see. They just look so, so, so much alike. I am so excited to know Tialu. So far, I'm thinking he seems like a sweet little Charlie Brown of a Pati, while the Rb is more of Charlie Manson! A tale of two Charlies.

Thanks for the update.

Did I miss this: where did he get his name???

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Laura: Thank you! I thought it'd be cute to write something that suited him, lol. [emoji38]

Galeria: Lol that's actually fitting for them! The two Charlies. [emoji38] I honestly made up his name! When naming things I sometimes like to pull letters out of a word pool I put together pertaining to the topic. So for him it was Patagonian, Conure, Parrot.. although I honestly can't remember where I pulled the L from! Maybe from the more scientific species names or regions. [emoji848]

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Here's a silly Valentine's card for everyone to get some kicks out of! Tialu style. [emoji38] Happy V-Day to all! [emoji178]
a5338a870ab9d2091f9c0b701834fdc6.jpg

OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
Gosh I had always intended on entering the photo, but life is just so hectic that I forgot. [emoji43] Uuf. For now, I'll post some more pics of Tialu since I haven't been very active.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Lluviasrain

Lluviasrain

Feb 5, 2020
WA, USA
Parrots
In this one he's being a little spy, lol. Always likes to try and peek around ninight time.
b3dd17847b1fbaa81efd00e39f619e27.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts