Prevue vs kings cages

Mitz

Nov 5, 2012
This is the prevue one:
Prevue Hendryx Deluxe Dome Series Wrought Iron Bird Cage in Black at PETCO

The kings cage:
King's Cages - Avian and Pet Bird Cages, Supplies, Food, Toys, Perches, Aviaries, Pluck No More

So these two cages I'm looking into, now i know that kings is superior and has the new locking system. Not too sure about prevue cages though. What do you guys think. Also both have price differences and kings have better powder coating on their cages. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance!

I personally would go with King's Cages.

I've never had a Kings Cage, but between the two, I'd recommend the Kings as well.

I have one of each. There is no question about the quality of the King's cages. I could barely lift some of the parts when I was bringing it into the house. They are a little trickier to move around due to the weight, but they are better than the Prevue cage. Especially if you have a bird that likes to chew on the bars. Lol

I was considering a kings cage, but an eclectus are not big on chewing on the bars or destructive. So I felt that the kings cage was going a bit overboard, especially with the price tag and all. However, I do have the kings cage travel carrier and LOVE it. I wouldn't trade it for another carrier out there. It is so durable, lightweight and stylish! With that said, if you have the cash... Go for the kings cage!

Most Reactions

Back