Hound73

Apr 14, 2011
Texas
Parrots
B&G Macaw,
Alexandrine,
Quaker,
Yellow Naped Zon
Betty the Bloodhound (Tracker, and complete ham)

DSC_0003-1.jpg

100_0050.jpg

20100330_35.jpg

Missy the coonhound (nickname is princess)
_DSC0006.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

Cleopatra, the queen of the house. So she thinks.
20100321_8.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

And then there is the boy.
DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

HRH Di

Jan 9, 2010
Media
McKinney, TX
Parrots
Max - Alexandrine, Jade - Red-Front Macaw, Ruby - CAG
I love bloodhounds! Well, all hounds, actually. You have your hands full.

OP
H

Hound73

Apr 14, 2011
Texas
Parrots
B&G Macaw,
Alexandrine,
Quaker,
Yellow Naped Zon
Betty was actually a hard case. She was a breeder and when she was not able to breed anymore they used her as a bait dog for fighters. She was let loose and roaming the streets. I picked her up at the rescue and have been working through her issues ever since. She still has aggression issues toward strange dogs but she is getting better.

Missy is my gold nugget dog. I am still waiting for her to start pooping out gold nuggets to pay me back for all the money she has required to survive. The running total is about 8 grand right now. She has had Parvo, and canine flu within the same month. She pulled out her spaying stitches twice, and she has a nasty habit of running her nose into cacti when she is on track.

Cleo (beagle) is battling cancer right now, but she is already 13. I just give make sure she is comfortable and has fun all the time.

Harley, the bulldog, is my couch potato and football/baseball/hockey watching buddy.

Cecilia

Banned
Banned
Jul 28, 2010
Media
Melbourne, FL
Parrots
Violet - Black Masked Lovebird hatch date 2-26-11

Jessie - B&G Macaw hatch date 4-3-11
Hahaha My father has always wanted a fat couch potato! He keeps asking me to get him a rescued English Bull Dog. So cute! Love the photos of him running in the snow! He looks like he is have a bunch of FUN!

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
Wonderful looking dogs you've got there!!! Vet bill gets expensive going through treatments....don't I know it..... diarrhea and parasites is behind us now...thank god... my boy husky had diarrhea daily for about a year. He had giradia when we rescued him then he's got food allergies, skin problem, eye infections, ear infections, the list goes on.....

Most Reactions

Latest posts