The "What next?" Game

GracelynNBirds

Nov 24, 2015
Texas
Parrots
Pearl, Female, Cockatiel: Penelope
M MMM girl the fashion police is in da' house. Ok girl lets go to the mall for some clothes. We have some cute pink headbands, shoes and MMM MMM some nice shoes. Should we take the fluffy pink dress or the long silver and pink dress? It's for the dog and I.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
YAY! Someone who understands fashion and pink shoelaces! I think the silver and pink dress would look stunning on you and Pinky!
Should we...oh wait, do I hear flapping??? Here come the Bats (who may be Vampires)!
Should we run to the food court to boil them in hot oil or go ahead and use the flame throwers until they are out of gas?

GracelynNBirds

Nov 24, 2015
Texas
Parrots
Pearl, Female, Cockatiel: Penelope
Boiling vampire bats sounds like fun, lets do that! Now that we have boiled bats what should we do? We are getting pretty hungry, should we eat the vampire bats OR go find a restaurant and see what is in there?

Last edited:

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
And not surprisingly, we find the guys standing around in a small group in the Food Court and the girls shopping elsewhere in the Mall. If this was not so common it would be humorous. What to heck, it is humorous, and all the time!

But all is not well outside as the Food Truck was spotted circling the Mall. It seems that a couple of us had shorted the Food Truck Vendor since the Taco Shells had not been Gluten Free. And to add to that Fury, when the Red Cross Guy went to the small Farm Village Bank, they would not cash the 5 lb UK Plastic Note 'and' to add to his now hate for us, it seems that a several Canadian dollar coins where also contributed. So he's joined forces with the Food Truck Vendor.

So what do we do!

Stiff the Food Truck Guy and the Red Cross Guy?
Convince the Red Cross Guy to use the Mall Bank?
Convince the Food Truck Guy that he really needs to be shopping with the Girls? After all, Major Need for Clothing Up-Grades, clearly he's not married or dating!
Or stay in the Mall? Clearly the guys will have to find their way to the Store that has a Sale on Wide Screen TV's.

At this point, combinations are allowed since we seem to be at Cross Roads (What a great name for a Mall!) Take care, there is still much evil now moving toward our location. And, early escape may also be included, but where would we go?

Last edited:
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Oh no, I was so sure I could slip the Canadian coins in undetected!
So many decisions!
Let's see, I say we stiff the Red Cross guy (he seems an ungrateful sort anyway!)
The Food Truck guy will have to buy his greasy T-shirts by himself, we girls don't want him shopping with us!
Let's send the guys to the Mall bank as we are running low on funds, and really, a big screen TV? There isn't time for that, we need the guys to carry our bags of clothes!

Seems like the Cross Roads Mall (That is a great name) is going to be hopping with evil soon so perhaps we should take our purchases and escape.
Should we go to the Abandoned Meat Factory on the outskirts of town? Or to the Sewage plant, which is only a block away?

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Oh no, I was so sure I could slip the Canadian coins in undetected!
So many decisions!
Let's see, I say we stiff the Red Cross guy (he seems an ungrateful sort anyway!)
The Food Truck guy will have to buy his greasy T-shirts by himself, we girls don't want him shopping with us!
Let's send the guys to the Mall bank as we are running low on funds, and really, a big screen TV? There isn't time for that, we need the guys to carry our bags of clothes!

Seems like the Cross Roads Mall (That is a great name) is going to be hopping with evil soon so perhaps we should take our purchases and escape.
Should we go to the Abandoned Meat Factory on the outskirts of town? Or to the Sewage plant, which is only a block away?

It seems that we have remained at a Cross Roads (Mall in our case). The guys went to the Mall Bank and got enough cash for the ladies and extra for themselves. So with the exception of the two of us, everyone else is back inside the Mall. I overheard the guys say they found the big box electronic store and the girls are back shopping.

So, Good Friend it looks like we are going to be here for awhile. See you around the Forums!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts