URGENT!

Fistik

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Parrots
Monk -quaker parrot
In the blink of an eye my monk parrot I believe has swallowed my Lenovo thinkpads trackpoint red dot ???

All the vets around me say they cant do something about it and I just have to wait it out, if it gets stuck in intestines they will do surgery ?

Help needed.

Located Istanbul/Turkey
 
Sometimes all you can do is see if it passes through; and a lot of things will. Keep a close watch for any unusual behavior. I hope that your bird will be all right.❤️
 
Wow! That's a real bummer! Birds do swallow strange things. Hopefully it will pass through or ar least not cause any big problems. How big was it?
 
In the blink of an eye my monk parrot I believe has swallowed my Lenovo thinkpads trackpoint red dot ???

All the vets around me say they cant do something about it and I just have to wait it out, if it gets stuck in intestines they will do surgery ?

Help needed.

Located Istanbul/Turkey
 
crunchy peanut butter per my avian vet as it will adhere to whatever is swallowed (hopefully!)
 
Back
Top Bottom