Where Can I Buy Macaw Eggs Without Getting Scammed?

Jun 11, 2022
Parrots
2 Budgies and a Conure
Hoping to get a Macaw
I’m trying to find somewhere that sells Macaw eggs, I recently got an incubator and wanted to hatch my own Macaw. Has anyone here ever bought parrots eggs? And if you have, where? I can’t find anywhere that seems legit online.

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
I’m trying to find somewhere that sells Macaw eggs, I recently got an incubator and wanted to hatch my own Macaw. Has anyone here ever bought parrots eggs? And if you have, where? I can’t find anywhere that seems legit online.
Do you have handfeeding experience? If not, look into getting a weaned macaw. Even with handfeeding experience, raising a baby bird from day 1 is my worst fear, SO MUCH can go wrong! Here's a list of issues:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Please do not buy a parrot egg online. It is a scam as old as the internet, probably even older. Not only is it a scam, but the money it generates perpetuates hugely unethical and cruel breeding practices, often based in places like Cameroon or Nigeria, and the chances of your receiving an actual fertilized and viable parrot egg in exchange for your money are zero. In fact if anyone ever shows up here claiming to sell parrot eggs online their account is immediately suspended, *that* is how much a guaranteed scam it is.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
I will sell you a macaw egg! And a lifetime supply of gas and a very nice bridge in Brooklyn too, only a little used. All for $1.00. Don;t waste your time bro.

Most Reactions

Latest posts