where can I get roudybush pellets online cheap?

Nathan1

Nov 30, 2013
Canada
Parrots
Quaker- Stitch
GCC - Yoshi
RCA - Polly
I went online to look at the price of roudybush pellets, on amazon it showed a 10lb pound bag on sale for like $30, originally 40 something. Then I realized I was on the US site, and they don't ship to canada. On the canadian amazon site the same bag is $138! Why is it so expensive for canada? Where can I get it cheap with the free shipping amazon offers?

I've been to dozens of pet stores including petsmart and the only 3 brands of pellets they seem to have is zupreem, kaytee and tropicana. Everything else is seed.

Selestine

Jun 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
Parrots
My beautiful SI Eclectus Zephyr and my handsome B&G macaw Vandal, daughter's Sun Conure Loki and son's GCC Blaze
I'm sorry, I really have no idea about shipping to Canada.. but you can try Drs. Foster and Smith.

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
You can order Roudybush online from Petland, or try online parrot websites. I like Thingsforwings (based in Vancouver), and I use SaskAviary because I live in Saskatoon and they're based in Regina. I pay $13 for a decently sized bag of Roudy, up to $40 for the biggest bag.

You can't buy Roudy on Amazon. People who sell it on there aren't actual distributors and are just trying to rip people off.

Most Reactions