Yay!!

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
So I was running around the house this morning saying "YIPPIE" (and no Peta, this wasn't the coffee, in fact I hadnt had any yet)

I was in the bathroom puting on my face and she is in the living room siting on her cage talking to her self when she starts yelling:

"Bubba"

~whistles~

"Buuuubba"

~more whistles, clicks and sounds~

"good bye"

~pause~

"ma'ma"

"hello"

"MAAA'MAAA, HELLO"

~pause~

...and then I hear it, something she has never said before...

"MA'MA, I love you"

I was like "Awwwwww" and went running in and gave her head scratches and a peanut. Now I have NEVER said ma'ma and I love you in the same sentence, so it must have been a coincidence that it came out in a sentence like that.... but it was soo cute.... :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Awwwww that is wonderful, isn't it just the best feeling in the world when they say something like that. :D

Bucc will say the same thing, and I've never used it in the same sentance either, coincedence??, well whatever it is its wonderful. Other words I've never used in a sentance that he says are "Bucc loves Mama" "give us a kiss Mama" so I'm not sure I think its coincidence, keep listening to cricket from now on, I'm sure she'll be coming out with a lot of things that you've never used in the same sentence.

WAY TO GO CRICKET. :18:

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
You must be very proud of her(I know you are!:p)

That's a great thing to hear from your fid! :03:

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
... ~pause~

...and then I hear it, something she has never said before...

"MA'MA, I love you"

Oh my! How endearing is that??! :07: :smile015: :07: :smile015:

Most Reactions