And just because she wanted a pic:

imag0265v.jpg

OP
mrgoogls

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
very nice! am good news. i am bringing my cage home on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a 32 x 23 in playtop kings cage. it will be that light grey color(i have heard people call it silver too, but it is more grey). i am going to start adding in toys as soon as i get it in my house :D i probably wont have anyother perches besides the ones it comes with for a week or 2 because i will need to get a bitof money:) lol. this is wiping me broke :( so ill post some asap with the toys. but when i get some perches in too ill add some more.

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
Lol wiping you broke that's what I thought when I bought jinx's cage toys perches etc ohhh and the extra 300 for jinx himself I put down a 200 pound deposit before he even hatched I was left broke that whole week then I got payed again lol but i wouldn't have had it any other way jinx and my pooches are my life and I love them more than anything in this world. :D

OP
mrgoogls

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
Lol ya. I. Can't take my bird home yet but have a 150 deposit and have to give another 150 to take him home. Then a little over 400 dollars for the cage on Saturday . And on top of that I have about 100 in toys and 60 - 70 dollars in playgym parts. And I'm only 14 lol so that makes it soooooooooo hard to get that much. Lol it's been a lot of work to get the money :D

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
And I'm only 14 lol so that makes it soooooooooo hard to get that much. Lol it's been a lot of work to get the money :D
OMG I know how you feel. 2 years younger than you almost 1 year younger actually, and without a job it's SO dang hard!!! But trust me very penny is worth it. :D

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
And I'm only 14 lol so that makes it soooooooooo hard to get that much. Lol it's been a lot of work to get the money :D
OMG I know how you feel. 2 years younger than you almost 1 year younger actually, and without a job it's SO dang hard!!! But trust me very penny is worth it. :D

Eshhh I thought i payed for everything you have including the birds just remember who bought the 50 inch plasma that never arrived. :p

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Thanks.
Are you seriously getting a tres marias?
PS, if by some chance you do get a conure, you can't go wrong with a GCC!!

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
Thanks.

I'm highly considering getting one I want to get jinx trained up first and its going to take a while to get him on a harness I'm guessing but yeah if I do get a tres marias I think I'll add a conure mainly a yellow sided or a pineapple conure then when i find my own place in a few years time I'm thinking a hy macaw would fit in nicely aswell. :D

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Thanks.

I'm highly considering getting one I want to get jinx trained up first and its going to take a while to get him on a harness I'm guessing but yeah if I do get a tres marias I think I'll add a conure mainly a yellow sided or a pineapple conure then when i find my own place in a few years time I'm thinking a hy macaw would fit in nicely aswell. :D
:D Name him GIZMO!!!! I saw your other post; I love that name aswell.

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Parrots
Thanks.

:D Name him GIZMO!!!! I saw your other post; I love that name aswell.

I'll be looking to get a female this time round as i have jinx and he is male and I would have liked him to be a female but he is male and i wouldn't change him for the world but if i can get a female tres marias I'll be over the moon I'm not saying I'll get one anytime soon maybe in about 3 years or more. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts