New conures

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Do you know sex?
of course I know I was married once......

.....oh you mean the birds......no I will make an appt with avn to extract DNA to send to florida. It's like 9 dollars to sex a bird with DNA

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
lol my flock including budgies just razed the neutral white cage like a bunch of vikings.....I think scuti led them.....she's being to shy to meet and realize they are just babies.... I think she's gonna feel foolish once she realizes they are more harmless than she is.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
are you wanting to keep the astrology theme going like Scuti? I'm about to search and think on names! Yiu know how much I love to play the name game

Altair and Aquila​

Depending on the translation, Altair can mean “the flying one,” “soar,” or “bird.” The name is Arabic but has partly Greek origins.

Altair is in the Aquila constellation and is the 11th brightest star in the galaxy. It’s a space-worthy name but could be confused with a commercial airline.

14. Elio​

Elio, pronounced EH-lyoh, is derived from Spanish and Italian origins and is their version of the Greek sun god.

Elio is a spirited name, with lots of flair and finesse. It’s a common name in France at the moment, where it ranks in the top 250.

From this site

Aelia - Greek, means “sun

Last edited:
OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Clark and zod were named after superman factual documentary stories then clark was tada... a girl but the 100 also had a clark so it worked. also there was a krypton tv series with a female zod so it also was ok. I don't know either sex yet, so its open. also the baby budgies eventually need a name. I've just been trying to figure out personality before I latch on one. So far cuddler and cuddler 2 don't have the same sort of zing to them.

so looking for name ideas, all i know is that they do cuddle nicely.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
if we had a team on a major primetime network or cable I'd call us the chirpy derps. Sometimes we chirp...sometimes we derp.

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
are you wanting to keep the astrology theme going like Scuti? I'm about to search and think on names! Yiu know how much I love to play the name game

Altair and Aquila​

Depending on the translation, Altair can mean “the flying one,” “soar,” or “bird.” The name is Arabic but has partly Greek origins.

Altair is in the Aquila constellation and is the 11th brightest star in the galaxy. It’s a space-worthy name but could be confused with a commercial airline.

14. Elio​

Elio, pronounced EH-lyoh, is derived from Spanish and Italian origins and is their version of the Greek sun god.

Elio is a spirited name, with lots of flair and finesse. It’s a common name in France at the moment, where it ranks in the top 250.

From this site

Aelia - Greek, means “sun

Laura I love those! My son's girlfriend would be in awe - her name searches are similar "criteria".

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
  1. Aida and Ava
  2. Gabriella and Isabella
  3. Chloe and Zoe
  4. Abbie and Gaby
  5. Lily and Millie
  6. Leah and Mia
  7. Molly and Polly
  8. Sara and Cara
  9. Jess and Tess

Serenity and Trinity
Valentina and Valeria

Last edited:
OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
tomorrow I get to wake up get them out of the upstairs cage and figure out more about their personalities.......

I'll know more in next coming days,,, all I know for sure is this website ALWAYS puts the parrots first over the person, I was stunned,,, you were like like yeah do both. I DID NOT EXPEXECT that response...I figured you would all be like "you know better'.....yet you were all right again. this website is always right.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Before I sign off....I'm do wondering if you are going to finally get boys??? Or continue with the lovely ladies???? Or even a split? One of each?
till i get avn appointment, no idea

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
First, I am so sorry about Clark. What a wonderful bird she was.

I'm thrilled you got both babies! They are both precious and I think they will get along together well since they are already bonding. Please keep those baby pictures coming!
If they were mine I would name them Cassidy and Sundance:)

Most Reactions