New conures

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Yep
20220325_140123.jpg

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I got the group discount!

This owner really loves his birds. Even get free nail trimming when I bring back in.

They are now in their new cage, sitting on a perch for the very first time. They weren't quite sure about it at first and didn't know to use the walls at first.

So cute!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Its nap time for the babies right now apparently. The rest of the flock is just like "what are they?"

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
My favorite shop is Parrot Island tucked away in Eden Prairie (they chose the location very purposefully so people have to seek them out). SUPER knowledgeable owners that have worked closely with avian vets throughout their store run. I have great conversations and learn something new every time I'm there, and they have every toy (including make your own toy parts) you could imagine. I love it!
Parrot island is awesome, when I lived in Hopkins I'd step in once and a while. The don't sell birds though at least I don't know a decade ago was the last time I was in.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
two birds on the shoulder is better than one in the bush! That's how that saying goes right?
20220325_155956.jpg
20220325_155952.jpg

And look at the Blue on the tips of wings and tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Oh and Squeekmouse....gonna need another plushie in like six months after I get the full coloring out of the Sun.

Squeekmouse

May 31, 2017
Illinois
Parrots
Yoda, Green Cheek Conure - Trigger, Congo African Grey
OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Put the babies in the warmer upstairs cage now. They need to get used to my schedule. Plus they were basically sleeping on my shoulder anyways. Put the gcc in clark's preferred spot and the sun at the top on the nail trimming perch. So far good start to a great day!

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
am open to name ideas.....

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Awww....look at the two of them, pure love and perfection! And you proud pappa/ fiancee! ❤ They ate right where they need to be @

Look at the toys and fun stuff .

Yep babies need extra naps and extra care to be sure eating and drinking . Big day for them .

May they hsve long happy healthy lives @

You ever need to send me Scuti I'm ready abd waiting!!!! ;)

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Awww....look at the two of them, pure love and perfection! And you proud pappa/ fiancee! ❤ They ate right where they need to be @

Look at the toys and fun stuff .

Yep babies need extra naps and extra care to be sure eating and drinking . Big day for them .

May they hsve long happy healthy lives @

You ever need to send me Scuti I'm ready abd waiting!!!! ;)
no I need a ring on my finger first for scuti....

Most Reactions

Latest posts