onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
She is SO into dancing lately!!! Yesterday I was on a work video call and she flew to my shoulder and started full body dancing 🤣 There wasn't even music playing. She will just randomly start dancing very often the past few days.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
She is SO into dancing lately!!! Yesterday I was on a work video call and she flew to my shoulder and started full body dancing 🤣 There wasn't even music playing. She will just randomly start dancing very often the past few days.
That's coz Ona is Deee-Liteful, and Deee-Gorjuss, and she's got the groove in her heart!! ;) 😍

Full on dance partaaayyyyyyy right here!! 👯‍♀️🕺👯‍♂️

OP
onamom

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
IMG_5759.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Aw handsome rooster! Maybe I should show this picture to Ona for a good example of a birb not snapping off keys!
His beak's not big enough to remove the keys, but I did have to quickly move him off my keyboard after I took that pic cos he was shaping up to damage it by other means!!! :poop::poop::poop:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
How to spot a Conure owner…

View attachment 56222

Little miss has been bitey this week! Stinker.
Aaaahhhhhhh yes, I remember it well. I still have a few very pale bite marks on my wrist where my Baci nailed me and he has been gone for OMG is it really 5 years?! I wear them as a badge of honour, he had my heart every bit as much as Ona has yours, but WOW could he bite!!! 💖
IMG_0034.jpeg

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Aaaahhhhhhh yes, I remember it well. I still have a few very pale bite marks on my wrist where my Baci nailed me and he has been gone for OMG is it really 5 years?! I wear them as a badge of honour, he had my heart every bit as much as Ona has yours, but WOW could he bite!!! 💖
e wasView attachment 56228
He was beautiful! Look at that tail!

Most Reactions

Latest posts