TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
I forgot to post this! Thanks @onamom She does awesome with these covers! I'd spend a great deal of money for this actual magazine lol! I guess we only will buy "pop secret" in my family from now on.
IMG_5549.jpeg

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
I forgot to post this! Thanks @onamom She does awesome with these covers! I'd spend a great deal of money for this actual magazine lol! I guess we only will buy "pop secret" in my family from now on.
View attachment 56220
Teeko seems to be an unusual color for a Green Cheek. His face and neck almost look pinkish in many of his photos. What mutation is he?

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Teeko seems to be an unusual color for a Green Cheek. His face and neck almost look pinkish in many of his photos. What mutation is he?
He's actually a cinnamon green cheek! :)

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
When my boss asks...what are you doing?...nothing..just..working..
20231201_083918.jpg

Last edited:

Denise1229

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Oct 19, 2023
Media
Parrots
Black head caique
Today I'm missing Teeko..while I'm at work..when he is home alone..I leave him on SpongeBob..i miss my boy today!!! 😔
I remember when I had to leave Diesel and go to work. I hated leaving him. I had a radio that I didnt use anymore so it became Diesels radio. Now my husband is retired so he gets lots of attention. He is so spoiled🤣🤣

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
I remember when I had to leave Diesel and go to work. I hated leaving him. I had a radio that I didnt use anymore so it became Diesels radio. Now my husband is retired so he gets lots of attention. He is so spoiled🤣🤣
I know isn't that just a sad feeling! My wife gets to spend all day with teeko she is a stay at home wife and im thankful for that. I hate leaving him 😔

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Parrots really do get into everything once they become comfortable with you. On top of it once they are comfortable they know no personal boundaries 😂😂

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Parrots really do get into everything once they become comfortable with you. On top of it once they are comfortable they know no personal boundaries 😂😂
You said it right!

Most Reactions

Latest posts