TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Ona gets so mad when I go to the bathroom without her πŸ˜‚ I usually bring her.
Yeah teeko has no feelings towards boundaries πŸ˜†. He wants to be where I am 24/7.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Ona gets very angry if I try to change out the toilet paper roll……. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Yep just a conure thing. I don't know about Ona, but Teeko has a weird fascination with water bottle lids. And the rings around the cap. He will spend hours trying to rip it off.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Yep just a conure thing. I don't know about Ona, but Teeko has a weird fascination with water bottle lids. And the rings around the cap. He will spend hours trying to rip it off.
Ona is so weird about lids and caps. She does NOT like me taking the lids off of many things and will bite me over it. She doesn’t care if my husband takes lids off. I can’t open any medicine bottle caps around her or she will fly to me and bite me! Stinker.

My husband once tried to trick me when Ona was clinging to my shirt. He was holding a pill bottle and held it out to me and said β€œhere take this.” Naturally I took it. Ona immediately got major angry puff and started moving to strike the second I was holding it. But she doesn’t care if he has it. Why?!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Ona is so weird about lids and caps. She does NOT like me taking the lids off of many things and will bite me over it. She doesn’t care if my husband takes lids off. I can’t open any medicine bottle caps around her or she will fly to me and bite me! Stinker.

My husband once tried to trick me when Ona was clinging to my shirt. He was holding a pill bottle and held it out to me and said β€œhere take this.” Naturally I took it. Ona immediately got major angry puff and started moving to strike the second I was holding it. But she doesn’t care if he has it. Why?!
I've noticed every conure has their own quirk.. lol the world may never know why your a danger with bottle cap lids πŸ˜† 🀣

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Just a few funny photos of Teeko for the week.
1000007691.jpg

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Since valentines day is coming up. I wanted to make a REALLY special video. For a special someone. On his life and mine and how far we have come together..from day 1 till now..So without further do, I made this video about Teeko. πŸ’š
How sweet!!!!! I love this! So glad you and Teeko found each other.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
How sweet!!!!! I love this! So glad you and Teeko found each other.
Me too. He's grown in so many ways. He was terrified of everything day 1. He would hang on to the blinds. And not move an inch. Now I can't keep him off EVERYTHING 😀

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Nothing better than a movie night with your birb. They make Nutriberries popcorn that I sometimes give Ona during our movie nights!
I will have to check those out! Yes!! Teek knows the starwars theme he knows what time it is.

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Alright guys! Teeko is coming along so fast with colors!! He learns so quick!! He has been learning Red and, yellow to begin with. πŸ’› ❀️ later on we will work on blue and green. The colors of himself πŸ˜†

Last edited:

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Alright guys! Teeko is coming along so fast with colors!! He learns so quick!! He has been learning Red and, yellow to begin with. πŸ’› ❀️ later on we will work on blue and green. The colors of himself πŸ˜†
Yay, Teeko!! Good job!

OP
TeekoGreenCheek

TeekoGreenCheek

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Jul 22, 2023
Media
Parrots
Conure Green Cheek
Teeko is becoming a color master! πŸ’š we are on phase 2 of color training.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts