I'm new here and looking for a new angel for my flock.

Twilight's Grace

Dec 22, 2022
Parrots
Lutino Cockatiel
Formerly: Indian Ringnecks, Parrolet
Greetings everyone, I joined this forum as I am currently looking for a lutino or blue Alexandrine parrot, or a violet/nicely colored Indian Ringneck that is preferably young (~7 months old). I have just lost my baby boy Twilight after 15 years since he was a baby to a hawk who just snatched him away from me while he was was on my shoulder. I've been utterly devastated and after a long process of thinking I have concluded that I need another bird in my life to fill the hole in my heart. I miss my baby boy and I'm not trying to replace him. Hence is why I am trying to find something different from him. If anyone knows where to look or of a breeder they know who sells them do please let me know. I reside in California and have been looking but it's hard to find as I understand this isn't the right season for them. But the pain is just so much and I'm desperately in need of one for myself and my cockatiel who has been stressed by his loss for they have been together for all of her life. But I am willing to be patient. She and I may be alone but he is always with us, and I know there will be another angel to carry out in his stead. Thank you in advance and may you have a blessed holiday season.

-Vincent

Attachments

• IMG_20221030_182459.jpg
    IMG_20221030_182459.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG20221219000800.jpg
    IMG20221219000800.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed. I am sorry to read of the loss of your baby boy. We always tell folks who take their parrots outside to be highly aware of the predators in the area, you are not the first to lose one to a hawk.

Good luck in your search - a new parrot will find its way to you! Let him pick you.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I'm so very sorry for your loss, that must have been so awful.
My heart goes out to you.

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
I am so sorry for your terrible shock and CB loss and hope you find a nice baby bird soon.

Most Reactions

Latest posts